Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Out in the Country

What a wonderful husband I have!  He got me all kinds of crafty things for Christmas.  I recognized the square box wrapped up under the tree right away!

I must admit, I couldn't figure out what was in the BIG box.  I was excited to find a light box with lights!  So, today I'm playing with some of the options in color of backdrops, lights, angles, etc.

Here are pictures of the same card shot with different colored backgrounds and slightly different angles.  It's so funny how perspective and color can change the way the actual card looks.  I'm going to have tons of fun trying out this new toy!  I've learned the white background makes my image look a little sharper.  My next step is to figure out 'exposure compensation' on my camera.  Ah, I have digressed -as usual- I'll get back to the card description!

This card is made with all CTMH paper and cardstock.  The Mocha gems, my fav's, are also from CTMH.

The blue background is embossed with a Cuttlebug folder - paisley print.  The ink color is CTMH Dutch Blue (I think that color is retired.)  The sentiment is stamped in CTMH Barn Red.

The stamp set is Hello Truck Stamp Set from Mark's Finest Papers.  Most of my stamps are CTMH, but there are a few others in my collection I couldn't resist.  When ever I see a rugged type country set, I have to get it.

This truck is rolling on over to Creative Craft Challenges 2 for their Anything Goes Challenge.

 Check out KatiesCorner for CTMH goodies.

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful card. I have not used the paisley folder enough. You've inspired me to use it in a country way--and I really appreciate that. Thank you! :-) -b

    ReplyDelete