Monday, August 4, 2014

#4 on the 4th! Now that's a coincidence!

Ok, here it is!  Random draw from psychicscience is #4.

Random numbers generated Aug 4 2014 at 9:17:51 by www.psychicscience.org  
Free educational resources for parapsychology and psychical research.

Personally I'm not into parapsychology.  Who knows, I might be if I knew anything about it.  This was the only free random draw I could figure out!  Can you all tell this is the first time I've done a random draw with blog candy?  :)

Anyway, congratulations to Ashley Simmons.  Ashley, please send me your mailing address and I'll get your goodies out to you!  Contact:  Scrappymare93@gmail.com.

Here is her post!
Great idea! Thanks for the link. My work does $5 gifts at Christmas time and this would be great to use! My favorite homemade gift was a snowman candle holder made from a wine glass.
Have a wonderful day and be sure to check out Exploring Cricut for daily inspiration and a new challenge on Monday, August 11.  

The new Idea Book from CTMH is out!  The papers are beautiful!!  You can see them at KatiesCorner.  Thanks to Katie for sponsoring the blog candy!  She's the best!  Of course, I would say that; she is my consultant and better yet, my daughter!  

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. You are so welcome! I'll mail it out to you as soon as I receive your address. Enjoy!

      Delete