Tuesday, October 28, 2014

The Season to Layer!



I love the new stamp "Christmas Post" from CTMH.  It looks so vintage and has such a Victorian air about it.  When I saw the sketch challenge over at Heart 2 Heart I knew I wanted to get that set out of the envelope!  When I saw the challenge over at 613 Avenue I was inspired to use it as a tag!  I layered this one, so it's going over to Craft Hoarders Anonymous as well!

I cut the tag free hand from Daisy White and Indian Corn Blue.  I stamped little snowflakes from the "Flakey Friends" stamp set.   I glued a scrap of lace on the blue CS and layered the CTMH Shimmer Trim over it.

That sweet snowman is from "Christmas Post" and he is stamped on a piece of scrap paper from the retired Balloon Ride paper.  After stamping with White Daisy I heat embossed it with white powder.  I distressed the edges and inked them a bit.

The sentiment is from "Very Merry Christmas" stamp set.  The Blue Epoxy Bubbles and Baker's Twine are also from CTMH.  The tulle ribbon is still left over from Katie's wedding!  Wow, will I ever run out of that?

All CTMH is from KatiesCorner.  Oh, by the way, I had nominated Miss Katie to do an All About Me sort of page and it's up at Katie's Corner!  Check it out!

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful tag! Thanks for joining us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous tag... thanks for joining us on the Craft Hoarders Anonymous Craft Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous tag, you have used that stamp set wonderfully! Thanks for joining us at H2H challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great tag! Love the colors and great layers! Thanks for joining us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love winter blues! What a great tag! Thanks for sharing with us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice winter blue tag. Thanks for joining us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty! I love the snowman, he is super cute. The lace is so pretty! Thanks for playing along with H2H!

    Brandi R
    Heart 2 Heart Challenges DT member
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful. I love the blue color scheme! And the lace! Thanks for playing along with us a Craft Hoarders Anonymous!

    ReplyDelete