Saturday, December 27, 2014

Yuletide Carol


I know, Christmas was a couple of days ago; but we'll be celebrating through the 1st over here!  I'm sure many families need multiple days to fully enjoy the holiday with family and friends!  I have to say I'm glad we start celebrating on Christmas Day and continue on through early January.  That gives me time to play longer with my holiday papers and stamps!
This card is the actually the gift card holder on page 55 of the Artiste Cartridge Handbook.  The poinsettia is from SVG cuts.  All the paper and gem is from the Yuletide Carol Workshop on the Go.  

I further embellished with some lace left over from......you guessed it, Katie's wedding -  (I'm going to have that stuff around for years!) - and some gold raffia.  

I have to say, the Yuletide Carol papers and the Christmas Post Stamp set are definitely my favorite CTMH has ever done for the holidays!  I am loving this combo!  

My little poinsettia is off to Color My Heart for the last color challenge of the year!  

If you are in love with this paper, you can find it at KatiesCorner!  There are lots of other beautiful papers, embellishments, and great offers there!



5 comments:

  1. Lovely! The poinsettia is beautiful. The lace is a perfect touch peeking out under the flower. Thanks for joining Color My Heart during this busy time of year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful poinsettia, Katrina! We are so glad that you shared it with us at Color My Heart Color Dare. Wishing you a wonderful New Year filled with fun and creativity!
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Card...that poinsettia is absolutely gorgeous. Thank you for inspiring us at Color My Heart Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is pretty, Katrina. We are still celebrating Christmas too, all the way up until my birthday (Jan. 6 - also 3 King's Day)! Happy New Year to you. Thanks for playing along at Color My Heart.

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! I love the poinsettia. Thank you for playing along with Color My Heart.

    ReplyDelete