Thursday, December 10, 2015

Oboe Mugs!


In my real life, I am a private oboe instructor!  That's when I'm not being a crafter or therapeutic horsemanship instructor!

I designed this graphic in Design Space.  I made the oboe reeds out of a banner cut and a rectangle cut.    Then I chose the Art Philosophy font for the OBOE.  I then sliced away the vertical stroke of the B and welded the oboe reed in place.  I continued welding all the letters together and the reed under the E.

There you have it!  I'm including a package of cocoa mix and a candy cane and voila......an instant gift!

I'm sending my mugs off to Fantabulous Cricut Challenge where the challenge is anything but a card!

Thanks for coming by today for a visit!  I hope your Advent Season is filled with joy and peace.

1 comment:

  1. What a fabulous design Katrina! I love Design Space and vynil :) This is a wonderful idea! Thanks for playing along Fantabulous Cricut's : "Anything but a card" challenge, hope you join us again soon!
    Have a wonderful day!
    DT member~Liz

    ReplyDelete