Saturday, April 23, 2016

Born to Farm!





This was such a fun digi for me!  My son graduated last year with a degree in Agricultural Systems Management and started his first career job in the fall.  Of course, I had to scrap some pictures and this license place sentiment from Scribbles Designs was the perfect focal point!

Have you been over to the Scribbles Designs Challenge?  I'm having such a great time as a guest designer there!  They offer a wonderful prize and there is always great inspiration from the design team.  Check out the challenge rules HERE.  

Material List:
Scribbles Designs #010 Born to Farm Plate
Cardstocks/Papers:  CTMH Fundamentals, Topiary, Urban, Sweet Leaf, Cocoa; Photo Paper 
Inks:  CTMH Pear, Pacifica, Archival Black, Canary; 
Sprays:  Bo Bunny Glimmer Sprays (Shimmer and Bronze)
Embellishments:  CTMH Durable Studs, Burlap, Cog from stash

So, my farming kid is off to:
Celebrate Earth Day at Outlawz Festive Fridays Challenge
All About the Boys at Inky Impressions Challenge

Thanks for dropping by today.  I'm excited to see what you have to share in the Scribbles Designs Challenge.


No comments:

Post a Comment