Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Christmas in July!



Well, it seems we are into July and after the 4th here in the US, we turn to Christmas in July!  I thought this would be a great time to publicly release my Last Minute Christmas Gift idea I had posted privately back in January.  This was posted in the TTCRD on-line Jan/Feb edition.  

The video below gives all the details about the project and a material list.  Please note I said about umpteen million times (this is an exaggeration) I used an alcohol ink.... I did NOT use alcohol ink.  The CTMH inks I used on this project are water based dye inks.  CTMH does sell pigments inks, also.  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E7FT6CYt0f4

Material List:
5 inch pillar candle
1.5 inch burlap ribbon (I used CTMH, but it's retired now.)
CTMH Inks:  Chocolate, Champagne, New England Ivy, Cranberry
CTMH Cardstock:  Colonial White, Kraft
CTMH Embellishments:  Fern Twine, Red Enamel Gems, *White Pines
CTMH Stamps:  *White Pines, Hand Lettered Christmas
Lace from stash

*Bad News:  The White Pines is now retired.
Good News!!!  The new holiday papers from CTMH will be available in September; they will be featured in the Seasonal Expressions Book!  The new Annual Inspirations Idea Book will be available for you to see on-line August 1st!  If you'd like to see current books, go HERE.  Many items will be retiring; so if you are interested, order soon!

As always, please make yourself at home here.  I appreciate your time viewing my videos, reading my thoughts, and just hanging out here!  Do you have a video idea for me?  I've had some requests for more videos, but nothing in particular.  Is there a technique you want to see explained?  Is there a product from CTMH you want demo'd or to see a little more in depth?  Or maybe you've seen something on my blog you would like explained?  I'd be happy to do that for you!  Simply leave your ideas/questions in the comments below or contact me with your ideas using the button on the right side of the post.

Now, off to think about more Christmas projects!  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment