Thursday, August 4, 2016

Hey, Lady!


Time for another challenge over at Outlawz Twisted Thursday.  Our twist this week is Ladybugs, but remember the Twisted Thursday challenges are Anything Goes with the twist being optional; so, come on over and play!  



This adorable image is from Bugaboo who is sponsoring our challenge this week.



I started with a black card base.  The red overlay was cut using the CTMH Artistry cartridge in DS.  I couldn't resist using the circles to go with the ladybug!  I colored the image with Copics.  Twine and a yellow bow finish it off!

Material List:
Bugaboo Dollar Flower Bug Image
Copic Markers
CTMH Cardstock:  White Daisy, Black, Ruby
CTMH Embellishments:  Black Twine (retired), Yellow Ribbon (retired)
Sentiment font from CTMH Artfully Sent 

My little ladybug is flying off to these challenges:
TTCRD:  AG
613 Avenue Create:  CYOC from Senses board - I got sight ~flower

Thanks for stopping by today.  Feel free to check out my other pages/posts, view my YouTube videos, leave me a comment, or just hang around a while.  I'm always happy you came by to see me at ScrappyHorses!

5 comments:

  1. Katrina, that red paper with the black spots is so perfect for our ladybug twist! Your card would be such a cheerful one for a friend with that fun sentiment! Lovely coloring on the Bugaboo digi, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That red paper on the black really does compliment the sweet ladybug image, Katrina! Great coloring and I love the splash of yellow with the bow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card. Love that your backingpaper looks like the ladybug aswell. Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Regards,
    Ann-Marie
    TTCRD DT
    Annemi {My Blog}
    Through The Craft Room Door
    ttcrd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! Love the red doted background paper - it looks like ladybug :)) The image is so cute and your coloring is perfect!
    Thank you so much for sharing your great work with us at 613 Avenue Create this week. Good luck and hope to see you next time too!
    Sasha

    ReplyDelete