Sunday, September 18, 2016

Happy Birthday, Chris!


Today is a special day; it's my sister's birthday.  I won't say how old she is, but I will say it's one of the milestones!  I fell in love with the image from Bugaboo a while back and have made a few cards with her.  I couldn't resist using her again for this card since I used to call my younger sister 'my little flowering child'!  I'm not sure why I called her that, but I did.  I actually had a little song I sang to her in the morning,,,,,but that's another story and there won't be a YouTube Video about that!  haha

Material List:
Bugaboo Image:  Girlz - Flowers
Copic Markers 
CTMH Cardstock:  White Daisy, Canary, Saddle, Lagoon, Hollyhock
Cricut Cartridges:  CTMH Artiste, Cupcake Wrappers (for the wrap around daisy)
Twine colored with CTMH Inks
Embossing Folder:  Spellbinders M-Bossabilities Flowers

My flowers are off to:

Fantabulous Cricut Challenge:  Wet or Dry Embossing
Die Cut Divas:  Fall/Fall Holiday.....Hey, my sister would say her birthday is a Fall Holiday!

As always, I'm so happy you came by for a visit!  Feel free to check out my other pages/posts, leave me comments/questions, or check out my YouTube Videos!  

One more plug, if you see this today, be sure you visit Bugaboo for a huge sale!  No, I mean HUGE....you'll want to pop over there and check out the cute images she has!  Today is the last day for this 70% off sale, so hurry over there!









6 comments:

  1. How pretty, you colored the image perfectly! I love that you embossed the background! The bog flower that wraps around the card looks great!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card! Happy birthday to your sister! I'm sure she will love this!
    xoxo Olga

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a sweet card!! Great job! Thanks for playing at FCCB!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh, very sweet. So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful card and a lovely story!! I bet your sister loves it! Thanks so much for joining us this week for the FCCB challenge! We hope to see you again soon! Hugs, DT Karla

    ReplyDelete
  6. A very pretty card, happy birthday for your sister. I love the bright colours and the main image. Thanks for joining in the fun at Alphabet Challenge. Caz DT.

    ReplyDelete