Friday, September 30, 2016

Pink/ BCA at CIU


Time to Think Pink over at Cut It Up!  Our theme this week is to use pink and/or BCA.  

This challenge we are using images from Digital Delights, our sponsor, to show our support.  So put on your pink and grab a die to show your support.

Oh, where's my die, you ask?  Ah, I used a a die to make my background!  I cut a stencil from acetate alternative using the CTMH Artbooking cartridge.  If you'd like to see how I use stencils over images, take a look at this video:  Masking Backgrounds.

Material List:
Digital Delights Image:  Fight Back Set
Copic Markers
Font from CTMH Artistry
CTMH Cardstock/Paper:  Hollyhock, Daisy White
CTMH Inks:  Hollyhock, Blush
CTMH Pink Twine

Thanks for dropping by today!  Now, head over to Cut It Up and join in our Pink challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment