Friday, February 10, 2017

Bendy Card


Time for  a new challenge over at Cut It Up and our theme is Bendy Cards or Scene Cards!  

This versatile Bendi Card Pattern set comes from The Cutting Cafe, who just happens to be our sponsor this time.

Material List
Bendi Card Set, Tree Cut, and Sentiment:  The Cutting Cafe
Cardstock:  CTMH and DCWV Green Stack

Thanks for coming by today!  We invite you to head over to check out the fun cuts the DT found/designed for this challenge over at Cut It Up.   Feel free to check out other pages/posts, leave me comments or questions, or check out my YouTube Videos!

2 comments:

  1. Sooo PRETTY Katrina! LOVE your beautiful Spring scene & fab Sentiment too!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute and springy. I love that paper and your tree came out great. I'm copying your idea. I have it on my virtual mat right now! :)

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete