Thursday, April 13, 2017

Outlawz Down on the Farm!


Time for a new challenge over at The Outlawz Twisted Thursday!  Our theme this week, which is always optional is Down on the Farm and our sponsor for the month is Limited Runs.  

I chose to use the Mini Bird Take Out Coffee Set and combine it to cuts from Cricut Old West and Cricut Country Life.  I created the card front in Design Space where I flattened my two cut images.  I also flattened the sentiment; the 'on the farm' part is computer generated, but the "A Little Coffee is a great thing" is from the digital stamp set.  The little chick and her huge coffee (yum) is colored with copics and adhered with 3-D foam tape.  The front panel is then adhered to a cardstock base.

When you visit me and my scrappy horses on our farm, you'll want a lot of coffee just like my little chick!  ;)

Remember, we have a twist, but really anything goes.  Be sure to share with us whatever is in your workspace; we'd love to see it!

Thanks for dropping by today.  It's always great to have company!  Please feel free to peruse other pages/posts or view some of my videos at my  YouTube Channel.

4 comments:

  1. So cute, Katrina, with that huge cup of coffee, LOL! Love the scene you created. This challenge was right up your alley (or farm!).

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! This is adorable! Coffee is always a great thing to start the mornings on a farm! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Katrina what a neat idea to have a coffee barn wonderful thinking, as Angela has said you need the coffee before starting the work. Big hugs to you Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can I order one of those coffees? I love this sunrise scene you created, Katrina! Early mornings on a farm are the best!

    ReplyDelete