Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Inchies!


The new challenge over at The Outlawz Twisted Thursday is Inchies.  

Now, this was a new concept for me.  I had to ask my talented teamies about this.  Of course, Jean was quick to rescue me!  haha  inchies are just that, 1 inch squares.  I went to Pinterest to get an idea of what others were doing with this idea and found lots of inspiration.  

Our sponsor this month is Papercraftinwitherica.com who is with Fun Stampers Journey.  She was so kind to provide each of us with beautiful papers, a stamp, and other goodies!  

I chose to use some inchies cut from the delightful country themed paper for this tag.  The paper is double sided; so that gave me the option of the quilted look for the top and bottom.  

The stamp is an inspiring verbiage stamp called You Are and you can see it here!  I only wanted 3 of the words, so I did some masking and cutting to get the sentiment I wanted.  A stamp like this can give you many options for multiple uses!  You will see the entire stamp later in the month.

I finished it off with some gems, ribbon, and burlap from my stash.    

Our optional twist is Inchies, but remember it is always Anything Goes.  Be sure to share with us whatever is in your workspace; we'd love to see it!

Thanks for dropping by today.  It's always great to have company!  Please feel free to peruse other pages/posts or view some videos at my YouTube Channel.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful tag, Katrina! I also had to find out what inchies, were! A new idea to use! I love the country themed papers you used!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katrina, the only reason I knew about inchies was because I used to belong to a group where we used a prompt word each week and created tiny works of art. Your little inchies add so much interest to this fun tag.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great tag! Love the inchies on this!

    ReplyDelete