Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Birthdays!


The new twist for our Anything Goes challenge over at The Outlawz Twisted Thursday is Birthdays.  That is always a festive and fun theme!  Our sponsor is Your Next Stamp.

I decided to make a birthday bag using paper and a pre-colored digi from Polkadoodles!  The bag cut is from SVG Cuts.  I dyed some white seam binding to math the little flowers in the paper pattern.  

       Thanks for dropping by today.  It's always great to have company!  Please feel free to peruse other pages/posts or view some videos at my YouTube Channel.

4 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you said the image was pre-colored, Katrina, as I was ready to give up on coloring, LOL! This bag is just so darned cute and the bow and lace trimming are such sweet additions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable bag, Katrina! She sure is a cutie! AND that dyed bow is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a precious little gift bag you have made here Katrina love your sweet image such a neat ides. Hugs Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  4. This has to be the cutest tag I ever seen! Love it!

    ReplyDelete