Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Dad's Austin


The new twist for our Anything Goes challenge over at The Outlawz Twisted Thursday is Anything Goes!  So, I guess you could say, ANYTHING  GOES!  Yep, whatever you've been doing, we want to see it!  Well, as long as it's craft related!  hee hee  Our sponsor is Digistamps4Joy.

I'm using Dad's Austin this week.  It seems I never have enough stamps/digis for guys.  This one is perfect for all the car enthusiasts in my world!

This is the old masking tape technique made easy with a stamp I purchased from CTMH a while back.  Probably just as easy to use the masking tape, but I had the stamp; it has sort of a paint stroke to it.  I stamped over the image in a vintage color to make it look old and layered up some greens and vintage browns underneath.  

       Thanks for dropping by today.  It's always great to have company!  Please feel free to peruse other pages/posts or view some videos at my YouTube Channel.

No comments:

Post a Comment