Wednesday, December 27, 2017

AG at TT


The new optional twist for our Anything Goes challenge over at The Outlawz Twisted Thursday is Anything Goes.   

My image this week is from our wonderful sponsor A Day for Daisies.  Be sure to check out all their adorable images.  Looks like they have some new holiday images in the shop!

I had this precious Elephant Raining Love Digi in my stash; I added the heart in Cricut Design Space along with my sentiment.  A little simple coloring, a few gems, and background papers is all it took for the sweet little card for any loving occasion!  

Wishing you a very Happy New Year!

       Thanks for dropping by today.  It's always great to have company!  Please feel free to peruse other pages/posts or view some videos at my YouTube Channel.

2 comments:

  1. So pretty, Katrina, and I love elephants. I have a Scan n Cut. I wonder if I can import digital images like you have? Must add that to my to do list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katrina what a sweet card you have here, I love the simpleness of it so sweet. Happy New Year to you Andrea big hugs too

    ReplyDelete