Saturday, January 13, 2018

Monstrous Valentine's Day!


Ok, are Pip and Ivy not the cutest couple out celebrating Valentine's Day?  I thought this would be the perfect Valentine for my guy since we're both a little weird.  Now, I know he follows my blog; so... Happy Valentine's Day, Kelly!   

Pip and Ivy are available as two separate clear stamp sets from Polkadoodles and they are the Stamps of the Month for January!  Each comes with his/her own little pet monster!  

*Please Note:  The Polkadoodles Warehouse is closed January 8-26, 2018; no physical goods will be shipped during that time.  All digital download orders will complete instantly.*

This is a larger card measuring 5 inches x 7 inches.  I started in Design Space and cut the house and path.  I cut some yellow cardstock to go behind to create the lights from inside.  I also cut the moon with the sentiment from Little Monsters Messages.  The moon was adhered with dimensional tape.  

I Copic colored Pip and Ivy.  The background layer was created using inks and and sponges.  

I added a few little hearts floating above, but I think the look in Pip's eyes says it all!  ;)

Pip and Ivy are off to the following challenges:  
Crafty Creations:  AG
City Crafter Challenge:  All You Need is Love
Unicorn Challenge:  AG

Thanks for dropping by today.  It's always great to have company!  Please feel free to peruse other pages/posts, visit my Pinterest,  or view some videos at my YouTube Channel.




1 comment:

  1. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at City Crafter, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete