Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Shaker Tag



The new optional twist for our Anything Goes challenge over at The Outlawz Twisted Thursday is Shake Your Confetti~ we want to see shakers!   

My image this week is from our wonderful sponsor My Creative Scoop.  Be sure to check out all the classes and images Mindy has to offer.  Her coloring is beautiful and very inspiring!

This no-line Unicorn is one of the free stamps available at her site.  I Copic colored it and added some silver stars for a magical tag for a January birthday gift!  The grey polka dot paper is also available at My Creative Scoop.

Wishing you a very Happy New Year!

       Thanks for dropping by today.  It's always great to have company!  Please feel free to peruse other pages/posts or view some videos at my YouTube Channel.

2 comments:

  1. Such a cute tag, Katrina! That unicorn is so nicely colored with the no line technique, and the stars make for perfect shaker elements!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such an adorable shaker card tag! I love the digi you chose!

    ReplyDelete