Monday, May 7, 2018

My Fav Colors?


As we journey through the colors over at the Path of Positivity we have come to the best month of all...My Favorite Color!  Yes, it's true!!  We get to create using our favorite color and explain a little about it.  

I'm not so sure I have a favorite color as much as I have a favorite color combination ~ blues and browns..then add a touch of gold/bronze and I'm in color heaven!  I'm just so enamored with the this combo and I suppose it is the color of the Western Horse World, so I'm sure that is the influence involved here.  

Now, I'll admit, I also love Cornflower Blue.  You know the color of the cornflower growing by the fields in mid-July here in the Midwest US.  Denim blue is also a favorite...go figure!  hee hee  My favorite stones:  opal, blue sapphire, and some turquoise.  I also love stoneware and crockery in beiges and blues!      


I chose to go with a peaceful, yet magical journal page starring the sweet image, Morpheus, from SheepSki Designs.  

Be sure to come on over to Path of Positivity and see what the team thinks about pastels!  You can also find more information about entering the challenge!  Thanks to our wonderful sponsors this month: SheepSki Designs and Lunagirl.



Little Morpheus will be resting at the following challenges:  

Coloring in Scrapland:  AG/Fantastic World
The Fairy and the Unicorn:  AG
Crafty Catz:  AG with twist of flowers
SheepSki Designs:  Favorite Colors!

Thanks for dropping by today.  It's always great to have company!  Please feel free to peruse other pages/posts, check out my Pinterest,  or view some videos at my YouTube Channel.








4 comments:

  1. fantastic card :)
    thanks for joining us at SheepSki Designs Challenges. i hope you’ll join us again 🙂
    Greetings
    DT heike

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just beautiful Katrina! I love the color combo and papers! Thanks for sharing with us at SheepSki Designs! Good luck! (Hugs) Cara
    SheepSki Designs Challenge Blog
    My Creative Chaos {My Personal Blog}
    TTCRD Challenge Blog {Owner}

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just so pretty. Nice work!!! Thanks for joining us at Colouring in Scrapland. Good luck!! Esther (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card Katrina. Thanks for sharing with us at The Fairy and the Unicorn and we hope to see you again soon. Hugs, Gale DT

    ReplyDelete